ContextCapture is a reality modeling software that can be used by a number of different industries. It can be used for infrastructure, event planning, law enforcement, campus facilities, and so much more. Any industry in which you could benefit from a 3D model of an area is the right industry for ContextCapture!
ContextCapture is a reality modeling software for affordable, precise 3D models from photographs or laser scans. A few of the key features are:
- Integrate georeferenced data
- Perform automatic aerotriangulation
- Generate 2D and 3D GIS Models
- Generate 3D CAD Models that can be imported into many different CAD programs including native support for MicroStation, Bentley Descartes, AECOsim Building Designer, OpenRoads and other Bentley software.
- Publish and view web-ready models
ContextCapture is as easy or complex as you need and want it to be. It is ideal for any scale of infrastructure can i buy imitrex over the counter project throughout design, construction, and operations. Its power, flexibility and scalability turn simple photographs into true-to-life, highly detailed 3D cities quickly and with precision.
Archway is also a full service provider for ContextCapture. We have a fully licensed UAV that we can use to capture photos for your project. We can also do the processing of the project in house. Here are other services that are available from Archway:
- Fully licensed UAV with a high resolution camera and technician for photo capture
- In house processing of photos – delivered in a 3D mesh model
- Editing services – taking your 3D mesh model into MicroStation
- Training on the ContextCapture software so you can use it yourself
- Any combination of the above services!