InRoads is used on all types of civil projects by users with different levels of expertise for a range of project needs, from early impact studies to construction plans production. Examples of users include: State and Federal Departments of Transportation, transportation engineers in other countries, other government agencies, and those concerned with the development of construction sites, highways, roads, and rail around the world.
InRoads is a family of software products that provides everything needed for survey and design of sites, roads, rail, and drainage. It is the leading and most comprehensive software for highway and rail design in the world. A few of the key features include:
- 3D Model
- Interactive Roadway Designer
- Integration of functions including site, alignment, surface and more providing data interoperability
- Automatic vertical profiles and cross-sections
- Multiple ways to compute cut & fills
- Feature based Digital Terrain Modeling (DTM) – create intelligent 3D models
There are many reasons you should buy InRoads for your civil design needs. Here are just a few:
- Leading software among DOTs in the world
- Consistency to ensure data integrity and security across platforms
- Compatibility through XML for improved data sharing with field engineers and surveyors as well as other software applications
- To take advantage of SELECT which offers concurrent and trust licensing as well as product updates and support
And Archway always has the lowest prices, with no extra charge for Archway support.