MicroStation is a CAD software and platform for every discipline, but especially for 2D and 3D design, modeling, and drafting of infrastructure such as buildings, bridges, roadway, and railways. Examples of users include: State and Federal Departments of Transportation, other government agencies, major utilities, and large architectural, engineering and construction companies.
MicroStation is a CAD software explicitly designed for infrastructure projects including buildings, process plants, transit (road and rail), bridges, utilities, power plants and more. A few of the key features are:
- Ability to prepare 3D models and construction documents
- Reference file capability enables various disciplines to collaborate by seeing the other disciplines while working on their own
- Combines images, point clouds, solid models, and vectors
- Serves as the platform for many vertical applications such as InRoads, Rail Track, Geopak, Architectural, Energy Simulation, and Water Modeling
- Produces photo realistic renderings and animations
- Operates on many industry standard file formats including international standards such as DGN, IFC, STEP, IGES, DWG, DXF, buy imitrex injection online SKP, and more
There are many reasons why you should buy MicroStation for your design needs. Here are just a few:
- To be compatible with major owners and engineering firms
- To be able to handle large infrastructure projects
- To take advantage of SELECT which offers concurrent and trust licensing as well as product updates and support
- To be able to easily compose files from parts received in different formats, including legacy formats of other software
- To be able to deliver finished results in any industry standard format
- Shorter learning curve since it adheres to Microsoft standards and everything learned in 2D also applies in 3D
And Archway always has the lowest prices, with no extra charge for Archway support.