Archway Systems is a California SBE (0029339), offering professional services such as training, consulting, staffing, and software development related to information technology, BIM, and computer-aided design (CAD) since 1989. Personnel have BS and MS degrees in engineering, engineering technology, and computer science as well as certification as PE and LEED Green Associate.
Services we offer:
- Bentley BIM
- MicroStation & InRoads
- AutoCAD to MicroStation
- Retrofit Studies
- New Construction
- Training: Energy Plus or Revit/Bentley Based
- Scan/Create the Cloud
- 2D CAD Files
- Point Cloud
- Other Definitions
- 3D Architectural Model
- 3D Structural Model
- “C” Visual Basic and other languages
- CMDS, Inc (2013-Present)
- Processing 3D point cloud of a food processing plant in preparation for modifications. Prepared 3D models of new piping and equipment.
- Anil Verma (2013-Present)
- Complete responsibility for implementation of ProjectWise, for managing design and engineering of several light rail terminals in HI. Project being managed by Anil Verma in Los Angeles.
- Connecticut Department of Transportation (2011-Present)
- Customization of ProjectWise to increase user productivity for a specific mapping function.
- Sempra (San Diego Gas and Electric) (2011-Present)
- Archway personnel are developing a 3D computer model of an existing plant and adding new construction. Model is used for security and future BIM projects.
- Developed a 3D physical model from the 3D computer model.
- Los Angeles Community College District (2009-Present)
- Archway has been involved with LACCD as they developed plans for software to manage over 50 building projects funded by the $5.7 billion “measure J” projects.
- Currently serving as IT and ProjectWise consultant and trainer.
- Stanford Linear Accelerator (2001-Present)
- Archway has supported SLAC with Bentley software and training for over 10 years
- Served as project manager for implementation of Geospatial Server and ProjectWise
- Trained SLAC personnel in ProjectWise
- Served as project manager for the implementation of Bentley Communications.
- Caltrans (2008-2009)
- Archway conducted specialized MicroStation training to Caltrans
- Received commendations from Caltrans
- Port of Long Beach (2007-2008)
- Archway was part of the team implementing ProjectWise