- This event has passed.
May 2, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
ProjectWise Data Management was specifically created for those companies who are, or would like to, manage large design and construction projects. With the number of large projects and multiple offices and even different companies working on the same project, keeping the data accurate and reliable is a big job. Have you ever needed to find a document related to a project and you couldn’t locate it or you wondered who made a certain change on the file, well ProjectWise helps with organizing, tracking, workflow, searching and even standardizing your work, just to name a few benefits.
How does ProjectWise compare to other Data management systems?
- It is set up specifically for Engineering Files of all sizes.
- It is a system that can be set up to work across multiple locations.
- It has a delta file transfer, so only the changes get transferred, which reduces the mega time that the whole file would take to transfer.
- It can handle AutoCAD, AutoPlant, Revit, MicroStation ,InRoads, Bentley Architecture, Structural Modeler and other BIM Applications, Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook, Microsoft Visio and Inso quickview.
- Seamless integration with engineering and office desktop applications.
- Any person on your team, architects, engineers, or construction people, can have access to all documentation you deem necessary by simply supplying them with a passport. A passport can be purchased or leased. You get a passport with each MicroStation license you have.
- It has the ability to associate spatial data with files.
- Able to grant or restrict access to a document at an enterprise, system, or file level.
- Powerful Search Capabilities, so no more spending hours looking for documents.
- Want to see who is working on files, or has worked on a document, no problem, what happened to a particular document, when did it arrive, who approved it, when was it deleted, where is the document located.
- Can create, manage, and deliver content in accordance with government requirements.
- Each document contains lifecycle information.
- Reduce project risk with a single source of truth for all project information.
- CAD Standard Management – helps ensure that teams can work consistently and create consistent work. Includes the ability to enforce file naming standards on all documents created inside ProjectWise.