- This event has passed.
Complimentary Siemens PLM Software Seminars and Workshops at USC
April 27, 2013 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Enhance your Productivity and Explore New Technology at No Cost!
Complimentary Seminars and Workshops at USC, Los Angeles.
Learn more about Siemens PLM Software’s Solid Edge and Teamcenter with hands-on workshops. Whether you are evaluating CAD or PLM/PDM options, or have had experience with Solid Edge or Teamcenter, come check this event out. Space is limited so register today!
Siemens PLM Software, Archway Systems, U2SI, and USC are teaming up to offer free training to enhance your productivity and increase competitiveness in design and product life cycle management techniques. Learn more about Solid Edge ST5 and how to get started with PLM/PDM.
Subjects to be covered:
- Solid Edge ST5 Part, Assembly, Draft, and Sheet Metal
- Getting started with PDM/PLM, Introduction to NX, and Teamcenter as an Integration Platform
- Special: Teamcenter on the cloud!
- 8AM – 8:30AM: Check in and enjoy a continental breakfast
- 9AM – 12PM: Morning Session – Hands-on
- 12PM – 1:30PM: Complimentary lunch, presentation and user testimony
- 1:30PM – 4:30PM: Afternoon Session – Hands-on
All workshops will be conducted by professional engineers who know the software and engineering. We will answer specific questions on Why PLM? How to get started with PLM? etc., to demystify Product Life Cycle Management – concepts and benefits.Register Now